Julia and I went to the pool Saturday. It was great hanging out and just floating around on rafts! I hadn’t seen her for awhile, so it was nice catching up on everything!!! Sunday, I studied during the day. Then Vicki and I went to church and out to dinner that evening. We went back to the Greenhouse. I think that is one of her favorites here! She loves their steak! I tried the crab salad wrap. It was good, but not as good as the bang bang shrimp. Next time, back to my shrimp!
Monday, Vicki and I went to Sugarcane Café for breakfast. Yummy! I splurged big time and drank caffeine…I couldn’t help it, they have Dr. Pepper!!!!! It had been 2 whole weeks since I’d had caffeine, so I figured my addiction was gone and I was safe! It was great!!!) I studied during the day and we got Thai food to go that evening. We’re trying to fit in all of Vicki’s favorite foods one last time! Bruna (our groundskeeper) was super nice and got coconuts for us that day! I even took a picture of him opening them! Vicki, Julia, and I drank daiquiris out of our coconuts, in the pool that evening! It was wonderful! Julia kept saying how “Caribbean” that was! She loved it!
Tuesday afternoon, Phillip and I went to school for meetings. They had representatives from all the different clinical sites. You could go to the clinical sites you’re interested in and talk to people about them, ask any questions you have, etc. It was interesting!!!!
Vicki and I have also been swimming laps almost every day! It’s nice to have someone to swim laps with!
This morning, Vicki and I got up early and went to the beach. We had fun playing in the big waves this morning! I spent the rest of the day studying while Vicki packed! Her flight leaves tomorrow. Can’t believe she’s been here over 3 months!!! No clue where the time has gone. She is NOT ready to leave!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment