Monday, August 30, 2010

So Many Updates!!!

Sooooo many updates…where to start????

Of course, I have to start with the most important!!!!! I’m pregnant!!!!! Phillip and I are sooooooo excited!!!!! :-) It was so much fun sharing this exciting news with our families!!! My due date is April 6th!!! Ok…back to our story…

I was so excited to be back in the US! It was wonderful living with Mom and Dad for a couple weeks! We were busy though…searching in Evansville for an apartment, getting school stuff ready, sorting through stuff in the garage to decide what to move and what to keep in storage! I spent a weekend in Louisville with Tina. We went to Hullabalou to see Kenny Chesney and Sara Evans!!!! That was a ton of fun!

Mom and I found an apartment in Evansville that we loved. We made a few day trips to Evansville, bringing a little at a time. I didn’t actually stay in the apartment till the night before school started though. I started work on August 9th. Phillip had huge exams in St. Maarten on August 11th and 13th. He was so excited when they were over! I am so proud of him for finishing in St. Maarten in the shortest possible amount of time! He worked so hard and it definitely paid off!!!!! I truly cannot even explain how proud I am!!!!!

After the tests, Phillip had to finish packing, meet people to sell last minute stuff, and clean up the apartment a little more. He had time Saturday morning to go to the beach for a little while before flying home. I was soooooo happy to see him!!!!!!! Unfortunately, we didn’t have much time together! He arrived at midnight. We only got about 5 hours of sleep that night! Then we had to unpack his suitcases and pack them again. Then we met his family for lunch and took him back to the airport at 1:30. He flew to Texas for a review course! So now he is in TX for 7 weeks! I can’t wait till he gets back! I’m staying busy though, so time should go fast. Work totally wears me out during the week, so I usually head to bed really early! I am spending every weekend with Mom and Dad!!!! It’s great! It sure is nice to just be a short drive away from them instead of across an ocean!

Always an Adventure…I’ve decided this is certainly an appropriate logo for our lives. Just as the St. Maarten adventure ends, the pregnancy adventure begins. Life sure is interesting these days! I eat all the time!!! (I feel sick if I don’t eat every couple of hours, so I am constantly snacking on fruit, pretzels, crackers, almonds, etc.) And I’m sooooo tired all the time!!!! My belly has already started to grow a little, which seems sooooo strange still at this point. It’s all very exciting! We are ready for the new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment