Monday, February 14, 2011

News!!!

Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!!!!!

I realize I haven’t blogged for a very long time…almost 6 months actually! I guess there wasn’t too much exciting going on for awhile. Phillip was studying and I was working. I loved spending the weekends with my parents!!! I did laundry at their house while enjoying Mom’s home cooked meals and playing lots of cards with Mom and Dad! :-)

I admit I was avoiding something by not writing in the blog. It was just too painful to write about for awhile and then I kept putting it off longer and longer till I sort of forgot about the blog actually. I had a miscarriage on September 19th. I was 13 weeks pregnant and we were devastated. We kept our faith though and realized that God’s plan for us just didn’t quite follow the same time schedule that our plan had! However, God’s plan is always the best! He has now blessed us with another pregnancy! I am due August 27th!!!! I am just over 12 weeks pregnant and already showing quite a bit! I grew out of most of my pants a couple weeks ago!!!! We had the 12 week OB appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat! Sooooo cool! The doctor said it sounded perfect! We are so excited about this pregnancy!!!

We have other news too…Phillip will be starting clinicals on March 7th. His placement is in Wexham Park, England!!!!! That’s right, we’re moving to England! I figured this would be a good time to start blogging again…I will blog about all of our adventures in England!!! It’s scary and exciting at the same time! Phillip has been super busy lately filling out tons of paperwork! We even had to go to Indianapolis Friday morning to have our fingerprints scanned. We are working on getting our Visas, which is a very long process! Hopefully we’ll get everything figured out soon because we certainly don’t have much time left! Hard to believe we’re going to be having a BABY in ENGLAND!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment