Thursday, April 14, 2011

So much to look forward to!!!


I am so excited about our plans coming up soon. Tomorrow morning, Ricky, G, Phillip and I are leaving really early to take a taxi, then catch a train, then fly to Amsterdam! We are spending 2 nights in Amsterdam!!! I am so excited to see the tulips. The tulips in Holland at this time of the year are supposed to be absolutely amazing! We will get back late Sunday night! (Yikes – 3 days without internet…weird!)

Next Friday through Monday, we are going to Paris!!! Ricky is going with us! It’s a 4 day weekend because of Easter, so we figured that would be a great time to go! We will be taking the Eurostar, a train that takes about 2 and a half hours from London. I am excited to see the Eiffel Tower!!! (Phillip says his obligation will be half filled once we go to Paris. I had 2 requests if we came here…Paris and Wimbledon! We joke that he had to bribe me with them to get me to agree to come here!!!)

The next weekend, we’ll be exploring London again. We think they have Friday off for the Royal Wedding. If so, we’d like to go into London to see the craziness. They will have huge screens set up for people to gather and watch. Should be interesting!!! Saturday and Sunday, we’ll explore London some more and Sunday evening I will finish packing!!!!

Packing…for INDIANA!!!!! Mom and Dad bought a plane ticket for me to go home and visit them and I am beyond excited!!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!! I absolutely can’t wait!!!! I was spoiled – I got used to spending every weekend with them, while Phillip was still in St. Maarten, then while Phillip was in Texas, then while Phillip was studying! It’s always hard for me to be away from Mom and Dad for so long!!! I really can’t wait to see them!!! I’ll be home from May 2-19! Hope to see you all then!! :-)

This pic was taken yesterday at 20 weeks and 4 days! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment