• I’ve sure been doing a lot of walking lately! Friday afternoon was beautiful outside…actually sort of hot! I walked to the little grocery store with another student. It’s about a mile away. We each bought a few groceries and walked home. We walked slow, enjoying the weather! I was quite proud of myself for managing that walk while carrying some groceries though. Sunday was more of the same – Phillip and I walked to church again! Then after church, went a little farther to the little Tesco so we could buy some more groceries. (We were able to get more since Phillip was there and could carry the heavy stuff that I couldn’t get on Friday! I carried some again though!) That walk home was interesting!!!! We got absolutely soaked…it poured the whole way!!! I'm not talking funny/laughable like last week when we got rained on, I mean it looked like we jumped in a swimming pool with our clothes and shoes on (and took our grocery bags in the pool with us!) We were very happy to get home, put on dry/warm clothes, and drink hot raspberry tea!!!
Baby Girl has still been very active lately, which is great! She wiggles a lot and has had the hiccups several times in the past few weeks! It’s so funny to watch my belly jump!!!! My mom even got to watch on a Skype video call when Baby Girl had the hiccups! She could see my belly moving every few seconds! How fun!
I’ve been walking every single day since walking is supposed to help start labor. Usually I just walk around the hospital grounds. Yesterday, I walked 4 miles, did 5 laps on the stairs (that’s 160 steps total,) ate spicy chicken, ate pineapple, and drank raspberry tea…all things that “should” help start labor! But I guess Baby Girl was just too comfy to decide to come out on her own! Which means – time for induction! She is now 10 days late, so I will get induced this evening!!!!!! It’s a slow process. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 this evening. They will get things started then, but expect me to be able to rest tonight. So hopefully Baby Girl will make her appearance tomorrow if all goes well! We have been waiting for this for a very long time and are so excited to finally meet her! Thank you to everyone who has followed along this journey with us!!! We are blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives!!! Baby Girl is going to enter a fabulous world, with the best family and friends ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment