I cannot believe it is already September! I remember hoping (for the first time in my life) that the summer would pass really quickly! Well – it did! I can definitely tell summer is over. It is actually chilly sometimes in England already! Yesterday I wore flannel pants! That felt weird for August! Today was really pretty again though…around 70 degrees! I’ve been spending a lot of time outside lately. I go for a walk around hospital grounds daily and then read my Nook on a bench outside. I keep hoping those walks will help start labor, but so far they sure haven’t worked! I heard that stairs can help too, so yesterday and today I did 5 laps on our two flights of stairs! They didn’t help either! This baby is apparently in no hurry to enter the real world!!!! I keep telling her to “Get Out!” Phillip just laughs and says she’s “stubborn like her mom.” Hmmmm…
I finished my Celtic Cross counted cross stitch picture yesterday. I am really pleased with it. I think it is so pretty!!!! I really enjoyed that project, but admit I was glad to finish it before Baby Girl arrives! I may not have time after!!!!
I took some pictures today of Baby Girl’s things – her moses basket, her closet, and her little bouncy seat from Tesco. We are ready and anxious to have her here with us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment