Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!





We have so much to be thankful for!!!! I always feel that way, but this year has special meaning. I am so thankful for our beautiful baby girl! I am so in love with this little girl! I thank God for Emily every single day. I feel that I am finally what I was truly meant to be – a mommy! I have waited a long time for this. Emily is such a joy! She loves to be held…she cuddles in as close as she can get. I love cuddling with her! Sometimes I just sit and stare at her. I still can’t believe she’s really ours. She’s perfect!!! Emily smiles all the time and is truly a happy baby! We love her so much! I am also thankful for my husband, my parents, my sister, all of our family members, and our friends! Words can’t even explain how much you all mean to me. I am so lucky to have each and every one of you in my life! I am also thankful for our health and pray that we all stay healthy and safe.

I am thankful for the opportunities that life has given us. Who would have thought that I would get to live in a foreign country – twice! Like St. Maarten, England has been another good experience. An experience that I am thankful is about to end! Haha! I am thankful that we will be returning to the United States soon! I recently read a book that I could totally relate to. One of the characters didn’t want to move away from her parents, but said she loved her husband so much that she would move anywhere just to be with him! It also said that even at the age of 30, a girl still needs her mom! Both of these apply to me…it even had my age right! I am grateful for our experiences living abroad and especially for the opportunities we’ve had to travel. But I am so ready to see my parents!

I am thankful for life and everything about it. God is so good!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for moving back home!! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete