I really can’t believe our time here is over. It seems like not long ago that we arrived here! So much has happened during the last several months though. We were lucky to get to travel to Holland, France, Scotland, Wales, Spain, and Germany. (We are about to add Italy to that list!) I never dreamed that I would get to go so many places! We really enjoyed all of our trips and of course loved exploring London. It still amazes me that we have survived without a car for 10 months. I must admit though that I will NOT miss the taxis, the subway, or the trains!!!
I looked back and read my last blog post from St. Maarten. It was so different from this one. Although life was much harder there, I still listed a ton of things that I would miss. Of course, I was happy to leave St. Maarten, but I was also sad. Life here has not been bad, but there really isn’t much that I will miss. Of course we will both miss the traveling! Other than that the only things I can think of are the Chocolatino ice cream from Tesco and the delicious chocolates that can’t be found in the US. (I need to stop eating those anyway, so that works out great…haha!) Phillip will miss the ciders the most! Our time here has been great, but I am so happy that it is almost over!!!
Our bags are almost packed already – just waiting for the last minute things to put in! We have several souvenirs in those bags, but my favorite souvenir is EMILY!!!! I can’t wait to get her home!!! We will be in Italy Friday – Sunday and then leave Monday morning for the US!!!! I am going to enjoy every second that I can with family and probably won’t blog for awhile, but I will eventually blog about Italy and our long flight home with a 3 month old…that should be interesting! It will also be interesting to see how long it takes Emily to adjust to a 6 hour time difference!!! Love you all and see you soon!!!!
YAy for going home! Enjoy Italy! Emily is too cute, and I know your family will enjoy y'all being home in time for Christmas...the best gift!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing you hopefully within the year once you are settled. Congrats on a great year!
ReplyDelete