I enjoyed my extra days at home with Mom and Dad!!!! We woke up at 2:20am Sunday and left for the airport at 3:00. My 6:00 flight took off right on time! Mom and Dad went to the casino and then ate breakfast at Denny’s. At least they got to enjoy something during their early morning Evansville trip! I had an hour and a half layover in Atlanta and the flight to St. Maarten was great. I like flying Delta instead of US Airways. Delta has a little TV screen on the back of each seat and they give everyone headphones. Each person can choose to play games or watch TV or movies. I watched one movie and started another one. Sure made the flight go faster!!!! I was toward the front of the plane, so got off quickly, was one of the first ones through customs, and only had to wait a few minutes for my bag! I was so excited to see Phillip!!!!!
I spent the afternoon unpacking and organizing things. Then Phillip and I went to the airport that night to pick up Sara and Jon. They had been traveling all day and were worn out too! They even had 2 layovers…yuck! I was so excited to see Sara! It had been too long!!
Bed felt so good that night! I was worn out after only about 4 hours of sleep the night before! I slept over 9 hours…it was great!
Yesterday, Sara, Jon, and I went to Philipsburg. We ate lunch at Kangaroo Court and then shopped on Front Street. Sara bought a purse and sunglasses from “my purse store.” The owner offered us free drinks again! They know that I always bring friends into their store, so they give us better deals and free drinks. It’s great! Then we went to Rima, a huge souvenir shop, and then grocery shopping! Last night, we picked up a pizza from Pizza Dan’s and then just chilled in the evening. Sara and Jon tried the Sam’s special. It was sausage and pepperoni with honey. They really liked it! Phillip and I both went to bed really early. I was still worn out and he’s fighting a cold! These stupid colds…
I’m writing this at 9:00 am. We are going scuba diving this afternoon! Sara got certified in October just so she’d be able to dive in the Caribbean!!! I can’t wait for her to experience real diving. When she learned, the water was so murky that they couldn’t even see each other! She was in freezing cold water and only saw one fish. She’s in for an amazing experience!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment