Phillip and I had another relaxing Saturday. Sunday was more exciting though! We walked 15 minutes to go to church! We went to St. Ethelbert’s Church in Slough. It was a really nice little church! I was so glad we went! I really miss church when we aren’t able to go! After church, we walked about 5 minutes farther to get to the little Tesco grocery store. Since we stocked up on groceries last weekend, we were able to get everything we needed at the little Tesco. We originally planned to take a taxi back from Tesco, but the weather was gorgeous and I felt good still, so we decided to save $8.00 by walking the 20 minutes back home instead of taking a cab! Phillip carried all the heavy stuff, but I was pretty proud of myself for walking back and carrying groceries at 39 weeks pregnant! Haha! On the walk back, some guy leaned out of his car and yelled something to us. We didn’t understand him and he yelled again “Boy or Girl?” He was seriously leaning out the window to ask us this! I understood him that time and yelled back “girl.” Hahaha, he was very curious!!!
I spent yesterday afternoon making lasagna! I made a double batch – 2 huge pans!!! Of course, we enjoyed lasagna for dinner, but then we froze the rest of it! We will have several easy meals once Baby arrives! I’m very glad I got that done! (And very glad we somehow managed to find room in our little freezer for all of that lasagna!!!)
I had a midwife appointment this morning – my last one!!! Baby’s heartbeat sounded great and everything was just fine! She is still head down and has started to drop. That’s a good sign! If she doesn’t arrive before then, I’ll have a doctor appointment at the hospital on August 30th and they’ll schedule my induction for probably around September 6th. (Seriously hope she arrives before then!!!)
Phillip started OB today! I’m so glad he at least got to start there before Baby arrives. It’ll be nice when we go to the hospital – hopefully he’ll already know his way around the OB section and know some people there! Phillip has now finished 24 weeks (12 surgery and 12 internal medicine) and has 18 weeks (6 OB, 6 Peds, and 6 Psych) left in England!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment