Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting...


Hi everyone! No real updates here – We had a low key weekend! I’ve decided I’m just not really up for adventures these days! :-) Phillip spent the weekend studying and I read my Nook! I’ve been reading a ton and am so grateful for my Nook to help pass the time these last few weeks! I am on my 17th book since I got the Nook. I love how I can download books from the Evansville library and I don’t have to buy any books to read! It is so neat!!! I like to take a short walk on the hospital grounds and then read on a bench outside. It’s a nice change of scenery and good for me to get out of the flat.

Phillip and I went grocery shopping Sunday at Tesco and stocked up on everything!!!!! We spent a ton of money unfortunately, but should be set for awhile now! Of course, we’ll still need the weekly milk, juice, fruits, and veggies…but hopefully a lot of the stuff we got will come in handy after Baby Girl arrives.

I am starting to get impatient, I admit. I decided there’s a huge difference between 37 and 38 weeks pregnant! All of a sudden, I got uncomfortable! It’s hard to move from one position to another! I get out of breath so quickly! (Don’t worry – all of this is normal!) It just makes me anxious for her arrival. The majority of babies are born between 38 and 42 weeks, so you never know…could be any day! First babies are often late though, so could still be awhile!

Phillip is currently completing his last week of internal medicine! He is in the ER this week and loves it!!!! He starts OB next week. He would really like to have a week of OB before Baby arrives!!! (Or at least a few days!) I want that for him too, so I guess really we are both hoping she waits till her due date, or at least close to it! I don’t want her to be late though!!!!

After grocery shopping Sunday, Phillip wouldn’t let me carry hardly anything up the stairs to our 3rd floor flat! He joked that “You may be ready for that crazy baby to arrive, but I’m not yet!!!!” Hahaha, too funny!

So anyway, nothing exciting to report…just WAITING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you; once Baby Girl arrives, it's forever, so you have a few more moments of peace to read your Nook and then it's up all night :)

    ReplyDelete