Our internet was out from Monday around noon till today around noon. 2 whole days with no internet!!! It was torture!!!! Internet is the only way we have to communicate with family/friends at home, which makes it even worse. When we tried calling the internet company, we discovered that our cell phones weren’t working right. When we bought them, the guy apparently forgot to activate the cards which would have given us 10 Pounds (100 minutes) on each phone. So we had no minutes and couldn’t call! We went to the hospital to use a pay phone. The first 2 tries, we got disconnected. We finally got through, only to have the guy tell us, you have to call back when you’re sitting in front of your computer! UGH…what a waste of over 3 Pounds!
So Phillip walked to the Post Office and bought another 10 Pounds worth of minutes for his phone. The worker did it right this time and he was able to come home and call the company. Unfortunately, it was almost closing time yesterday and they weren’t able to fix our internet till today. Oh well, at least it’s fixed now!!!!
Monday, Phillip and I took a taxi to Stoke Poges, to a doctor’s office where our GP (General Practitioner) works. We filled out a bunch of paperwork and then I was able to get an appointment for 2 weeks later…March 28th. I’ll be 18 weeks by then. We are hoping they will do an ultrasound because we should be able to find out if it’s a boy or girl at that point!!! I thought you might enjoy a belly pic! :-) There’s also a pic of my new favorite juice. Orange & watermelon = soooooo good!!!!
Keep the post coming! I'm loving all the pictures!
ReplyDelete