Phillip and I both studied all day again! I got a paper written this morning and then met Julia at the pool this afternoon. Even though I was reading in my textbook while I was there, it was really nice just to get out!!!
Cheryl called today while she was shopping at Kohls!!! (I really miss Kohls!!) They had swimwear on sale, plus she had a 30% off coupon! Nice!!! I found out that I need 5 one piece swimsuits for the dolphin therapy internship. I only have 2 and was worried that I might have a hard time finding them in September when I’m home. So she bought several for me today! I wasn’t sure between a couple sizes, so she got some of each and checked to make sure we could return the ones that don’t fit. Awesome!!!!! I am so excited!!!
Well…Ana and Bill are the names of the first two tropical storms of the year and they are both headed right for us! Tropical Storm Ana should hit Monday around noon. Bill should hit Thursday morning. Bill is a tropical storm now, but is expected to be a hurricane by the time it gets to us. Just great! Anyway, I’d say there’s a very good chance we won’t have electricity for awhile. Sometimes it goes out for several days during bad weather. So if I don’t update the blog for awhile, that’s probably why! Here’s the best website to track the weather:
http://www.stormpulse.com/2009-hurricane-season
You can click on the name of the storm to see the path it is expected to take. You can also click “on” beside forecast models in the top right corner to see possible paths it could take. It even shows approximate days, times, and wind speeds! Kinda scary, but the website is neat! (We are definitely not looking forward to these storms, but they don’t look too bad so far. So no one needs to worry.) Love ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment