Yesterday was a productive day! I did the final for my 5th class, read the first two chapters for my 6th class, and registered for my 7th class to start in September! My 5th class isn’t completely finished yet though, because I’m still waiting for the prof to grade assignments. But I do have all of the work done for it! Last night, I rewarded myself by painting my toenails. I used my new turquoise “ORI” fingernail polish. I love it!
Phillip had his last ICM class yesterday. So no more afternoon classes for awhile at least! He has exams coming up on Monday and then finals the next Monday and Tuesday. Poor guy…tons of studying the next couple of weeks!
This morning, I wrote my first discussion for my new class. Then I was ready to start doing research for my paper, but my university’s online library wasn’t working! I checked back after lunch though and it was working. It even had a new feature that searches every database at once. I love it…definitely saves time! Sweet!!! Maybe I won’t have such a hard time finding articles from now on??? It worked well today…I found my articles and wrote my paper this afternoon! Then I went to the pool and floated on a raft while I read 20 pages for the next section…it’s 140 pages total, so it’s going to take me awhile to read this section. Yikes!
The cafeteria is staying open till 6:00 this week for a trial run. Normally they close at 3:00…such a dumb time! Apparently they are considering 6:00 for next semester. Anyway, Phillip grabbed food there tonight so he didn’t have to waste time coming home. He did his part to try to help them stay open later! :-)
I was going to do dishes this evening, like every evening, but couldn’t because water was out. And I was NOT in the mood to study more, so I painted my nails instead! Now they match my toenails…sweet! Well it wasn’t until the water came back on an hour and a half later that I realized how dumb that was. Washing dishes totally ruins my nails, and I’d like to have them painted for one day at least. (I usually don’t even bother painting them here because of dishes.) So I didn’t do the dishes! Gross huh? I’m going to regret that tomorrow…
No comments:
Post a Comment