Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SCUBA Certified!!!!!!









































HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY, SARA AND ANDY!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!

Alicia and I are now officially certified scuba divers! Sweet!!!! Diving yesterday morning was fun and I only missed 2 questions (out of 50) on the exam afterwards. Nice! We saw another turtle and even watched it go up to the surface to breathe and then dive back down. Very cool! Phillip and I were exhausted after diving. We took a nap and then relaxed and watched movies the rest of the day. It was great!

We were busy today though! We spent the morning figuring out details for our trip to Saba…

Then we went to the Lotterie Farm, which is a hiking and zip lining place. We plan to do both at some point over the next year, but really just went to check it out today. Then we went to Philipsburg and went to three more casinos! Phillip only lost $1.75 total today and I came out $17.00 ahead!!!!! Then we went to Fort Amsterdam, by Divi Little. It was really neat too! We went grocery shopping after that. I decided Phillip is no longer allowed to grocery shop with me…we spent a fortune today! He was loving it…he hasn’t been in a grocery store forever! He also thought it was great that I banned him from them from now on! It was a nice treat today, but he doesn’t want to go again for a long time! We ordered pasta bowls from Dominoes and picked them up on the way home. They came with free Lava Cakes…delicious!!!!! You definitely need to try a Lava Cake from Dominoes while they have them!!! WOW they were good! Dinner was $15.00, so we said we bought it with the money I won from the casino…gotta love a free dinner!!!!

So about the trip to Saba…we are taking a ferry tomorrow morning to Saba. It’s about an hour and a half by ferry. We plan to hike tomorrow, we’re staying the night, hope to scuba dive Friday morning, and are taking the ferry back here Friday evening. Sooooooo excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment