Saturday, October 10, 2009

FINALLY Improving

I’m not sure if it’s the Allegra, the allergy eye drops, the air purifier, the sheets washed in the new detergent, or what…but my eyes are finally getting better!!!! They were a little swollen this morning when I got up, but it went down pretty quickly. They are not painful anymore and hardly bother me at all! They are very dry and peeling from where they were so swollen before. It’s a weird feeling, but I don’t even care!!!! Now I hope they just keep getting better. I would love to wake up without swollen eyes in the mornings!!!!

I got a lot of studying done today…hard to believe since the electricity went out THREE TIMES!!! But I somehow managed to write a paper and do two Statistics assignments! I was pretty excited about that!

Phillip studied at school all day. Nothing too exciting going on…just wanted to report that my eyes are starting to get better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment