I did my final yesterday morning for my 7th class! So excited that I have it finished! I absolutely love sending in that very last assignment for each class…what an amazing feeling! Not much left in Statistics…just wish she would hurry up and grade assignments so I could post more. I’m just kind of waiting at the moment because I’m already several assignments ahead and I want to make sure I don’t have to change anything before I get too far ahead! Soooo…I kind of just relaxed and goofed off the rest of the day!
I supplied today! It went ok, except for the electricity being out for 2 and a half hours!!!! Their generator either wasn’t working or was out of gas…no one knew the exact problem. We just knew it didn’t kick on. So it was miserable in the classrooms!!!!! The kids kept complaining, saying it was too hot to work. Honestly, I agreed with them!!!!! My prep (plan) period was last period of the day. I love that schedule because then I get to come home early! I was home by 1:20! Nice!! I started reading a book for fun while I was there! It’s called Baby Proof. I read two other books by the same author a few months ago. (Something Borrowed and Something Blue) I got completely hooked on it, so kept reading when I got home. I seriously miss reading for fun! Around 4:30, the electricity went out! No big deal at first…it was cool enough in here from having the airco on and it was still light outside. But by 6:00, it was HOT in here and dark outside, which also meant totally dark in here. I gave up reading around 5:50 because it was getting too dark then already, and started watching a movie on my computer. Well dummy here forgot to turn off the laptop when electricity went out, so it wasted some of my battery and then it didn’t last long enough to watch much of the movie. I only got to watch 40 minutes. So seriously…what are you supposed to do when it’s dark and you have no electricity??? So I read the Bible by flashlight!!! I usually read a chapter each night, but I read 3 chapters on the Sundays that I miss church. Well, we didn’t go to church yesterday because of the recent robberies, so I should have read 3 chapters last night. But I forgot and only read one. So I read 3 today by flashlight! As soon as I finished reading my very last word, I hadn’t even put the bookmark back in yet, and the electricity came back on! I was soooo happy!!!!! It was just before 7:00 and was great timing because Phillip’s review session ended at 7:00. So I hurried to fix a super late dinner. Stupid electricity!!!!!
Mom went for a bike ride today. I talked to her right before she went and told her I was jealous. I said she should pretend I was there with her, but not to talk out loud to me because people might think she was crazy! Hehehe…
No comments:
Post a Comment