I went for the walk this morning! Allison and I were the only ones there this morning!!! I couldn’t believe it was just the two of us! We were both glad the other went…we wouldn’t have gone alone! But with 2 of us, we were fine!
Then I loaded up all the laundry and took off for school. I put money on the laundry card on Monday! I will never again attempt to put money on it the same day I plan to do laundry!!!!! It took 5 hours to do 7 loads of laundry!!!! (And cost 38 bucks!!!) UGH!!! I think everything we owned was dirty! Haha! Don’t plan to wait that long again. (I have a good excuse though…I wasn’t here, and then last week the money machine wouldn’t work to put money on my card!!!) I got lots of reading done in my textbook while I was there though, so that was nice at least! Phillip came over after class and helped me carry the laundry down to the car. I was so glad!!!! It’s terrible hauling all that laundry around…that stuff is heavy!
I spent this evening putting away laundry and cleaning the apartment. Phillip is studying at school. I’m hoping I don’t have to sub tomorrow because I need to go grocery shopping! We are out of all the basics for quick meals…even out of bread and hot pockets!
No comments:
Post a Comment