I slept 10 hours last night! It was great catching up...I needed that! I meant to get up for the walk this morning, but I was just way too tired and even still had a headache! So I turned off the alarm and woke up two and a half hours later! It was great!
I wrote and posted my discussion (my next assignment) this morning. Then I washed dishes and washed out some clothes for Phillip by hand. Sure was nice having a dishwasher and a washing machine when I stayed at my parents' house! Then I cleaned "upstairs" and made room under the bed for my sandals from home and the new flip flops that Mom and Dad bought me! (I survived the first semester with only one pair of flip flops! Now I have 5 pairs!!!! NICE!) Phillip spent the afternoon studying at school. He has recently discovered a lecture hall that he likes to study in sometimes instead of the library all the time. A change in scenery! I worked on writing a paper this afternoon, then cooked dinner and...you guessed it...washed more dishes! Fun stuff! Phillip went back to study again this evening and I finished my paper here. I am ready to post it, but can't do that till he grades the discussion. I only have the final paper left to do for this first class! I am going to start on assignments for the next class before doing that final paper though. My next several classes are about special education. I'm excited about them! I think I will enjoy them much more than the first class, which was about leadership. I have no interest at all in being a school principal! I think it would be terrible!!!!
The Spouses Organization (SO) is having a bake sale this weekend and wanted spouses to bake goodies! The SO bought several mixes, so I went this afternoon to a spouse's apartment to pick up a cake mix and icing to bake cupcakes. Fun! Her apartment was interesting...the bathroom was inside the bedroom...and NOT in a separate section...no door or anything! Just part of the room! She managed to hang a curtain in front of the toilet but still...that is soooo weird! They are having company soon and she commented how that will be really awkward! Guess our tiny little apartment isn't so bad after all! I can't imagine not having the bathroom in a separate room!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment