Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's too hot when the icing melts...

It was absolutely pouring down rain this morning!!!! I got up 30 minutes before I planned to because I wanted to watch the rain! Ha!! It was so loud hitting the roof! Crazy!!!

Phillip went to a review session this morning and then to a lecture hall to study. I baked cupcakes to sell at the spouses organization sale this afternoon! It was kind of sad…it was so hot in here that as soon as I iced each cupcake, the icing would melt and it would start dripping down the sides! Aaahhhh! But I got them there and they weren’t too bad I guess. Once at school, in the airco, they were fine! They were also selling breakfast burritos at the sale. I bought a veggie one for lunch…yum! Then I studied at school too! That’s weird I know, but it was sooooo hot in our apartment and I just really wanted to be in the airco! I worked on my paper there for about four hours. I’m working on a 20 page paper…the final assignment for my first class. I will be so happy to have the first class finished and feel like I am making some progress!!! So far I have 8 pages…not great, but not terrible for one day I guess. (I finished a shorter paper for the other class this morning before starting this paper, so guess I did get a lot done today!) Phillip studied all day long! Exams Monday…

No comments:

Post a Comment