Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ascension Day

Today is a holiday, so that means Phillip didn’t have school!! The school I sub at has today and tomorrow off! I like knowing ahead of time that I won’t have to sub…I hate wondering every morning if my phone will ring!!!! Ugh! Phillip did get to sleep till 8:00, but then got up to head to the library to study. Blocks are Monday, so he was excited to have an extra whole day free to study!

We found out this afternoon that the earthquake wasn’t a 3.6…someone had looked at the information on the wrong earthquake and posted that it was a 3.6 and I assumed it was true! Oops! Anyway, we found the correct info today and it was a 4.3!

I met Julia at the pool today! It was fun hanging out and catching up on everything! Then I read my textbook for awhile while laying by the pool to dry off.

Phillip and I both studied all day…nothing too exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment