Phillip says I’m on island time because my blog is really late! (Truth is, I totally forgot about writing one last night!!!) Guess I’m not used to this again. I do have a good excuse…I was studying! I need to study more now that I’m taking 2 classes, so may not get around to writing a blog every day. I’ll update eventually though. Yesterday morning, I went for the walk!!! We had a small group of only four walkers. They have had small groups a lot lately, I think because it’s hot already!!! We go at 8:00 now instead of 8:30 to help with the heat a little!
Our electricity went out 4 times yesterday!!! Once was actually Tuesday night, once during the walk because when I got back everything was blinking, once later in the morning when I was on the phone, so it cut off the phone call, and once right when I was getting ready to fix lunch…figures! Hoping for better luck today!
We had an earthquake last night!!!! I thought I felt the couch shaking a little, and had time to wonder if people underneath me were being crazy or if I was imagining it, then I felt it again and then EVERYTHING started shaking! It was sooooo loud!!! Our door was closed, but was still rattling like crazy. Several people here had never felt an earthquake before! I obviously had, but thought this one was worse than it was. It turns out it was only a 3.6! I would have guessed a lot stronger!! Maybe that had to do with me being on the third floor though and how loud it was too? Anyway, everything was totally fine…my heart was just pounding for a few minutes!!!! Phillip was in the library studying and said everyone there was freaking out about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment