My facebook updates today pretty much sum up most of the day…
12:40 pm - not so happy that i lugged all my laundry over to school only to find out that their machine that adds money to your laundry card was broken!!! i only had enough left on my card to do one load...ugh!!!!!
7:45 pm - really not sure if this headache is from studying, from it being so hot in our apartment, or from having the fan blow directly on me...sooooo....turning off the fan and turning on the Airco! (still studying though...)
9:10 pm - was getting very upset with island internet, then realized everything works fine except for my school's online library...looks like i'm being forced to stop studying! ;-)
Ha! Anyway, Phillip and I both just pretty much studied all day! I did go on the walk this morning, which was great! Today there were just 3 of us! Crazy small group! Laundry was awful!!! I was soooo hot by the time I lugged all that STILL DIRTY laundry back up our 3 flights of stairs! I went ahead and did one load while I was over there, but was so upset that was all I could do! I finished writing a paper this morning, read another textbook assignment, wrote a discussion, and started writing my next paper. I was determined to finish that paper tonight till the library site wouldn’t work and I had to stop! Oh well…hopefully it’ll work tomorrow!
I read outside on the balcony this afternoon and Garfield loved having company! He kept moving around to different places and staring at me, then walking under me and rubbing up against my legs. He was cracking me up! When I finally came inside, he sat at the door and meowed! It was like he was begging me to go back outside with him! Cute!!!
I met Phillip at Pizza Dan’s tonight. We usually get it to go, but I took drinks along this time and we ate at the tables on the balcony. It’s right by school, so Phillip came straight from the library, and went back to the library after. I’m still trying all of the crazy weird pizzas! Tonight I had the green pizza…pizza sauce, tons of mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, zucchini, artichokes, and broccoli. It was YUMMY! Dan is definitely creative with his pizzas!
No comments:
Post a Comment