Wednesday, April 15, 2009

accomplished a ton today

My facebook status currently says, “it's been a good day! i finished the reading assignment, posted the discussion response to the reading, worked on my paper, spent a couple hours at the pool, had Pizza Dan's, FINISHED my paper, and am now starting to read the next assignment (till I fall asleep which may not take long!)”

Nice! I also got a bunch of free stuff! Ashley ( a 5th semester spouse) had an open house this afternoon to give away all the stuff she didn’t sell. I got some Boca (veggie) burgers, Boca sausage, lemonade, bathroom cleaner, batteries, a sponge, and I think a couple other things but I don’t remember right now. I got some free stuff from Steph the other day too. And Heather gave me 2 bags of goodies last night too! I think it’s so nice that the 5th semester girls all do this! Might as well pass it on to someone who can use it. I’m sure we’ll do the same someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment