Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Phillip and I both spent the morning studying. I’m reading the next section in my textbooks. I found out this morning that I got an A on my paper, so was very excited about that! Now I just need to be able to read faster. The long readings are the worst part!
We went to the beach this afternoon and then went to church in Simpson Bay with a group of friends at 5:00. This is my favorite church! The pews only hold approximately 100 people, so there are chairs along the side walls and by the Alter! I love the stained glass windows and how the church feels so personal since it’s so tiny. I think it’s perfect. It sure was nice going with a group of friends as well! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
We went to the beach this afternoon and then went to church in Simpson Bay with a group of friends at 5:00. This is my favorite church! The pews only hold approximately 100 people, so there are chairs along the side walls and by the Alter! I love the stained glass windows and how the church feels so personal since it’s so tiny. I think it’s perfect. It sure was nice going with a group of friends as well! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment