Saturday, April 11, 2009

Study Day

We both got to sleep in this morning!!!! It was wonderful!! Then we both started studying…still hard for me to believe I’m in class again! I just can’t get used to this. I did good today though…worked on the paper all morning. Then we went to the 5th semester sales again at noon. One of the spouses was holding a small cookie sheet (the one Jane had here doesn’t even fit in the mini oven…guess that shows how often she cooked here huh???) and a glass casserole dish for me. So we picked those up and also got a dry erase board. Not bad! Then back here for both of us to study again.

It is very hard for me to get used to only putting one space after a period when typing. I had to go through my whole paper when I finished it and erase spaces. I’m going to try to write the blog like that from now on to help me get used to it. I type pretty fast and it’s just a habit to put 2 spaces! My thumb does it automatically. So I almost always have to backspace after I realize I put 2. Phillip always only put one. I always thought he was crazy. Turns out, APA format really does only get one space. Ugh…he was right! (Yes, I’ll admit it!!!)

I finished the paper and posted it online by 5:00. Then I responded to a couple other people’s discussions and submitted my topic for the final paper. So I accomplished lots for class today. Now on to the next reading. I checked…it’s 129 pages to read. That’s a ton when you’re talking about textbook pages. Yuck! Phillip is reading a review textbook at the moment though and he’s reading pretty much the whole thing. So guess I shouldn’t complain!

I’ve been goofing off this evening and worked several puzzles online with my mom. It was fun!!! It rained just now, but only for about 2 minutes. That was the first time it has rained in about 4 weeks I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment