I supplied for the Math class again today. It was fun. The teacher left out a movie for them to watch. A Beautiful Mind…they all hated it!!!! It’s pretty sad when you have to work hard to make them pay attention to a movie!!!
After work, I baked cupcakes!!! They turned out great! It’s so funny that cupcakes are perfect, but I can’t bake brownies in this oven worth a darn!
Then Julia and I went to the pool. I was good…I finally made myself swim laps. I keep thinking I’ll start, and it finally happened! I used to love swimming laps! I swam 20 laps and actually enjoyed it! Maybe I’ll get in the habit again???
Tonight, 10 of us girls went to Willow’s to watch TWILIGHT!!!! That’s right…I finally got to see Twilight! It was good, but the book was so much better! That’s no surprise though…the books are always better than the movies! Out of the 10 of us there tonight, there were 3 Laura’s!!!! What a good name! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment