Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CAR Pictures!





































I supplied today for a Math class. I taught one period, then had a plan period…so got to study for an hour and 15 minutes! I had to eat during that time too though, because then I had lunch duty and then 2 more classes. The afternoon classes only had 7 kids in each class! The teacher had left worksheets for them so all I had to do was pass them out and supervise. So I got to read more. It was very nice to be able to study and know I’m getting paid for it! Can’t beat that!!!

Phillip was starving after lab today and thought pizza sounded good, so we decided to walk to Pizza Dan’s for an early dinner. It’s great being able to walk there, wait approximately 10 minutes for the pizza, and walk home for dinner. So quick!!! It was delicious…seemed even better than usual! Glad we had an early dinner because Dellon (guy we bought the Atos from) called just as we were finishing. Talk about good timing! He said he was down the street and wanted to know if we could meet him. Awesome! Glad he kept his word and came back to look at the doors. He was able to get them open and then oiled them and now they work great. We also finished up the paperwork so now everything is completely done and official! Hooray!!!! (I had to come back to the apartment to type part of it, which we thought was pretty funny. But the more I thought about it, he may not have a computer, which would definitely make it hard to type up paperwork!!!)

Well…I say completely done…but I still have lots to do. I have to go to the insurance place to switch insurance to this car, see about the license plates (this car has French plates and we live on the Dutch side…need to see if that’s a problem), and need to find out where to buy a stamp. I don’t really understand what the stamp is for, but you have to buy a stamp to stick on the Bill of Sale, which makes it official then. Weird, if you ask me…

I’m including pics of what the old car looked like under the hood! And pics of the new car!!! The first 4 are the old crappy car. The last 4 are the new ATOS!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Phillip is in the library studying again...he says he lives there now! Almost true. I think he only comes home to eat and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment