Phillip’s exams were rough today and he was so glad when they were finished! Now just 2 weeks till finals! This semester is going crazy fast!!!! Hard to believe it’s almost over!
I supplied again today. I had 2 high school classes in the morning. Those went great. Then I had a talkative 8th grade class and a talkative 7th grade class. It drives me crazy that they just don’t listen!
After supplying, Phillip and I went to a presentation at AUC on clinicals in the UK. It was actually really interesting. That’s certainly not our top choice, but I can’t say that we’d rule it out either. It actually sounded very interesting!
I was starving and knew we were going to have a late dinner, so I ate a banana when we got back. Or rather, I ate half of a banana. The bottom half had a bruise, so I peeled it back the rest of the way and was planning to cut out the bruise. I couldn’t believe what I saw…a worm in the bruised part!!!! GROSS!!!! I was totally disgusted. Ew! I forgot to post this, but Saturday night I opened another jar of moldy spaghetti sauce too. Food just does not keep well here!!!! It’s so frustrating!!!!
Then we went to the beach!!! That’s a MUST on block days as long as the weather is decent! It was another hot day today! There were tons of people at the beach. After the beach, we went to Sopranos for dinner! Alicia’s mom is in town for a couple weeks, so we went with them and some other friends. There were 8 of us. It was pretty good food. It was great company! Fun night! I teased Phillip when we got home and locked him outside. (Don’t worry, I let him back in! hehe!) The pic shows the gate that you have to have a key for in order to come in our section of the apartment complex. I also posted a pic of our license plate. Isn’t it cool?!?
When we got home, I made 6 crosses from the palms that Julia got for us at church yesterday. I’m so excited to have them!!!! The crosses turned out great! I looked up instructions online because I had never made crosses before. I’m quite proud of them!
Lots of people are going out tonight around 11:30. It’s 11:10 now and we’re headed TO BED!!! I guess we’re old! We have to get up 8 hours from now though, so geez they won’t be getting much sleep. Just no way…g’night!
No comments:
Post a Comment