We both got up early this morning and had been studying for awhile when the electricity went out for a couple hours! It hadn’t gone out for a long time…figures it would go out the morning before his final! His final was from 12:00 – 2:30 and had 125 questions. Yuck, that’s a long time! He was so glad when it was over! He said it was hard, but of course they expected that. The sad thing is, they may not get the results back from this test till second semester! That’s way too long to wait!!!
Willow and I went to the pool again this afternoon! I finished reading my textbook assignment while we were there at least. Afterwards, I wrote my next discussion. I can’t post it online yet though because the prof hasn’t graded my last paper yet. Hopefully he’ll do that tonight. I wrote a page and a half on my next paper tonight, but was having a really hard time focusing so gave up on it for now! Hopefully I’ll finish it tomorrow morning and start reading the next section.
Phillip spent the evening in the library studying and plans to do that most of the weekend too I believe. Sorry – I feel like the blogs are boring sometimes now that they pretty much just say we both studied all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment