The Full Moon Party last night at Friar’s Bay was really neat! There were lots of students there and tons of locals too! The bonfire on the beach was huge and really pretty! They also had a dance floor, but we stayed down on the beach just hanging out. Definitely my kind of party! Oh and we discovered a new drink! I think the alcohol was called Jet 27, but I’m not positive. It’s bright green and tastes like mint. The bartender mixed it with club soda. It tasted like a breath mint. Lol! It was good! We ended up staying till a little after 1:00 and it was around 2:00 before we got to bed!
So I didn’t get much sleep because I had to get up at 7:00 to take Alicia and her mom to Merigot to the ferry. They’re spending the weekend in St. Barths! FUN!!!! Then I picked up Christina and we went to play tennis!!! We were hitting really well today! We worked on her serve some too and she’s starting to get the hang of it! She is just learning to serve. She hits great though and we were able to hit lots of really hard shots back and forth today! Awesome! We decided to get Subway for brunch after tennis. We each got the egg and cheese omelet sandwich with honey mustard and tons of veggies! Delicious!!!
Around noon, Phillip and I both went to the 5th semester sales on campus. We bought toooo much stuff! We’re very excited about it all though! We got a really nice cushioned desk chair for $15 dollars! What a steal!!!! It will be so nice to have in the office instead of a not so sturdy kitchen table chair. We also go three review books, an air pump for the basketball and volleyball, mechanical pencils, three Tupperware containers, a huge reusable water bottle with a freezable ice stick in it, and 2 games!!! We did good! Now if we can just find room in this little tiny apartment!
We picked up Christina and Roby around 2:00 and headed to church in Philipsburg. The crucifix in church was covered with purple fabric all during Lent. The fabric was removed today and then everyone kissed the Crucifix! They didn’t do this at home, so it was a new experience for Phillip and me!!! It was very neat to experience and I’m so glad we went!!!
I am so excited that I have no plans tomorrow!!!! I want to sleep in and then work on my paper that I keep somehow not finding time to do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment