I got a phone call this morning at 6:58. Yep, that means a supplying call. I supplied for 1st grade today! They were soooo cute, but wow they have a lot of energy! I had a pretty easy day though. I walked the kids to the classroom at 8:15 and then they went to French or Dutch class from 8:20 – 9:00, while I had my plan period. I used this time to look over the 3 pages, front and back, of lesson plans. I was very glad to have such detailed plans though because we were able to keep busy all day! From 9:00 – 9:40, they went to the library, so I had another period free! I also had a 40 minute lunch and two 15 minutes recesses and I didn’t have duty once today! I couldn’t believe my luck!!! So I had a ton of free time! (Figures too, because I didn’t take stuff to study today. I didn’t expect any free time with first graders!!!!)
We went to the casino this evening for about 45 minutes. We each lost $5.00 on penny slots! Guess we weren’t lucky tonight! I couldn’t even get a bonus game on my penny machine! Sad! Oh well, it was fun anyway!
Phillip was glad to find out he did ok on the exams and now he’s ready for finals to be over!!!!! :-)
We are both so worn out. We need a little extra sleep tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment