Hmmmm…too busy here to take time to blog! Hehe! We went to Owensboro on Monday. Dad hung out with Uncle Gene while Mom and I went shopping!!!! It was wonderful to be in Kohls, Walmart, and Target!!!! I miss those stores so much!!!!! I got several good deals! I got tank tops, dresses, and swimsuits and everything was on sale or clearance! Nice!!!! We all met for lunch at Cheddar’s, a new restaurant that Mom and Dad had told me about. It was really good and it was nice being with Uncle Gene!!!! Mom, Dad, and I played Shanghai …and they kicked my butt! :-)
Tuesday morning I went to a doctor appointment in Evansville. Have to try to get appointments in while we’re home! After my appointment, Phillip and I went to Wendy’s for lunch! It was sooooo good! We miss Wendy’s! Then I went to Harwood for the afternoon! It was so good to see everyone…teachers and kids! I miss them all! I took St. Maarten keychains for each of my kids and they seemed to like them! They had a lot of questions for me and really enjoyed hearing about where I live!
I stopped by Target and found 2 more swimsuits! Now I’ll have more than I need, but I couldn’t pass up the good deals! They were only 9 dollars each swimsuit, which was 75% off! Sweet!
We spent the evening with Phillip’s parents, Matthew, and Kristy. They ordered Pizza Oven pizza and had a Dairy Queen chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard cake to celebrate Phillip’s birthday early. It was delicious! (That’s our absolute favorite cake!) It was nice hanging out with Phillip’s fam!
Wednesday morning, we drove back to Tell City and went to Dr. Marcrum. We each had a question for him, plus it was nice talking to him!
Phillip and I played cards the rest of the day with Mom and Dad! It was fun, but Phillip and I didn’t have much luck! Mom and Dad almost always beat us! Pretty funny!
It may be awhile before I update again. We plan to go to Pizza Inn (our favorite!!!!) buffet for lunch! Then we’ll head back to Evansville, spend the evening with his parents, then get up super early tomorrow! His parents are taking us to Chicago for a Cubs game! Phillip is so excited!
Glad you are having a good time!!!
ReplyDelete