I read more this morning, then went to Grande March in Cole Bay after lunch. We are trying to use up a lot of our food before going home. So we only needed a few things, but we seriously needed those! Going for a few things still takes forever though so hardly seems worth it!!! I was gone 2 and a half hours! I did stop at Ace also though because I wanted to have an extra car key made. We don’t like only having one. The guy making it was really nice and kept sending me out to the car to try it. They didn’t have the actual key I needed, but he used the closest one. He got it where it would open the doors, but it won’t start the car! I bought it anyway. We really each wanted a key to keep on our keychain, but oh well. At least this way we’ll have an extra in case we lock it in the car!
Then I met Willow at the pool again, but I was good and read another chapter while I was there. I also swam 20 laps, which felt great. I seriously should do that more often!
I didn’t get more reading done this evening like I wanted to, but I did get lots of little things done around the apartment, which is definitely good. I hope to finish the reading tomorrow.
Phillip studied all day at the library. His anatomy shelf (final) is tomorrow from 12:00 – 2:30! He’ll be so glad when it’s over, but will then have to start studying for Monday’s final!
No comments:
Post a Comment