Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brown Water

I did NOT want to get up this morning when my alarm went off, but I feel guilty now if I skip the walk, so I got up! I’m really glad I did because there were just 2 of us walking this morning! If I hadn’t gone, Allison wouldn’t have had a “walking buddy.” (We won’t walk alone here.) After the walk, Willow and I met at the pool to swim laps. I swam 50! I love swimming laps! Then we enjoyed floating around on our rafts. I was reading my textbook while floating though...not quite as relaxing maybe, but definitely the best way I can think of to study! :-)

When I came back up to the apartment, the clocks were blinking. Electricity was out while I was gone! Now that’s good timing!!!! I finished reading my chapter, wrote my discussion, and wrote the next paper today. Not bad! Now time to start reading the next section. I plan to work hard over the next week. I would love to finish this class by next Monday. I actually started 2 classes this month, but I don’t have the book for the other class yet. I shipped it to Phillip’s parents’ house and they are bringing it with them! So I want to finish this class before that book arrives…

Our electricity stayed on this evening, but the water went out for about two and a half hours. Geez if it isn’t one thing, it’s another! The water has been back on for awhile now, but it’s really brown. Gross! Not drinking that stuff!!! Dishes can wait till tomorrow too! Ew!!!

I am so excited that Garfield came “home” today! I guess Ears didn’t run Garfield off for good after all. Our balcony seemed way too empty with both Ears and Garfield gone. I really missed Garfield! I have to admit it…I’m way too attached to Garfield. I love that cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment