Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Philipsburg Shopping!













I met Steve, Cheryl, and Vicki this morning at 8:15. We went for a walk along Mullet Beach! It was nice! After that, we came back here for breakfast. Then they went back to their apartment to get ready. We met again at 11:30 (as soon as Phillip got out of class) and we all went to Philipsburg! We ate lunch at Kangaroo Court. Phillip and I love that place! I think they all really liked it too! Delicious!!! Then we enjoyed looking around in the shops on Front Street! Cheryl and Vicki got some good deals on jewelry! There were no cruise ships in today, so the owners were desperate to make some sales!!!! Steve got a good deal on some cool t-shirts too! I got an awesome Dolce and Gabbana purse. (Ok, ok…I admit…it’s just a knock off! But that’s ok by me! I love it…and loved the price too!!!!) Oh and she even gave Phillip and I free sodas for buying that purse! And the best part it…they had Dr. Pepper!!!!! That’s right, I had a Dr. Pepper today!!! I was soooooo happy!!!! It was wonderful!!!! I also got a cute sundress!!! Phillip only got a shot glass! Guess he didn’t make out quite as well today…poor guy!

Then we went grocery shopping. That was interesting! Our car barely holds 5 people to begin with…three of us barely fit in the backseat. So that only left the tiny little back section for groceries…but we managed! We got back pretty late! It was around 7:30 I think. Phillip took off for the library as soon as we got home because he wanted to get in some studying tonight. We all had a late dinner and just relaxed the rest of the night! It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment