Well, once again, I didn’t blog last night. I’m slacking!!!! (I actually have a good excuse though…I studied till I seriously couldn’t function anymore and had to go to bed!!!!)
Yesterday morning, I skipped the walk so I could start studying right away! I had a LONG chapter to read and then really wanted to write my discussion and do a powerpoint! (That’s a LOT for one day!) I enjoyed reading though…I read while floating on a raft at the pool. It was so relaxing! (I thought I wasn’t going to get to go to the pool. I put on my swimsuit and tons of sunscreen, and right then it started pouring!!!! Luckily it only rained for about 3 minutes and then it was great pool weather!) Then I wrote and posted my discussion. Then I went to Melissa’s apartment to babysit for about an hour and a half. The 2 and a half year old and the 9 month old slept the whole time! I never heard a peep from them! (She planned naptime so I wouldn’t have all the kids at once!) So I only had to entertain the 5 and 7 year olds…which was super easy since I took fingernail polish and my nail art designs! They LOVE the nail art! It was fun! And Melissa insisted on sending a big bowl of Chinese Chicken Salad home with me since I had helped her by watching the kids. It was absolutely delicious!!!!! She said she loves to cook and had just made a bunch of it! I loved it!!!! I felt like I was eating a fancy restaurant meal…I even took a pic!
After dinner, I worked on my powerpoint presentation for HOURS. I had the hardest time finding sources for it!!!! It was so frustrating! I finally finished it around 11:30 last night and was so tired I had no clue if it even made sense! So I looked over it again this morning and made a few changes before posting it! So glad to have it done! That was assignment 10, so now all I have left is the final for this class.
I goofed off all day today! Willow, Julia, and I went to Grande Case for sea glass this morning! We found a lot!!!! Julia and I snorkeled for awhile too. We found a lot more sea glass doing that and saw some really neat fish! There were these tiny little ones that were bright blue on top and bright yellow on the bottom. Beautiful!!! Julia even found a conch shell! It was really pretty!!!! There were lots of kids playing there today, jumping off of the pier! It was fun to watch them being crazy…doing silly jumps and flips!
This afternoon, Willow came over to make cards! She missed the card class I did last month and really wanted to make the St. Maarten cards. So I made some with her! It was fun!!!
This evening I talked on the phone (thank goodness for Vonage!!!!) and Mom and I worked puzzles. We race to see who is better! Ha! She won 2, I won 2, and we tied on one!!!!! That’s fun!
Today was Linda’s funeral. We are sad that we couldn’t be home today to be with the family. We were thinking about everyone though!
No comments:
Post a Comment