Thursday, July 30, 2009

"MacDonald's"





I was so worn out that I slept 9 hours Tuesday night!!!! AND I took an hour and a half nap yesterday!!! I just couldn’t function…soooo sleepy! So, I didn’t exactly get much studying done, but I did get things caught up around the house. I also went grocery shopping, which is an ordeal itself! Fay and baby Hanna went with me, so that was fun! Well, last night I couldn’t sleep …serves me right for taking a long nap, I know! So I stayed up really late. And then of course I slept in this morning…and now I’m up too late tonight…uh oh, not a good pattern forming here!

This morning, I got busy on homework! I worked hard most of the day and I got a ton done! I wrote a paper and posted it. Then I wrote a discussion and most of another paper! I didn’t quite get that paper finished, so that is my goal for tomorrow morning!

I called Seebrook (the guy who is supposed to fix the water heater) AGAIN today. (Last time I talked him, he promised he’d have it fixed by last weekend…I never heard back from him…imagine that! I finally got a hold of him, after several tries, today and very bluntly asked him if he could come tomorrow! He paused and kind of stammered for a minute, then said he already had a job tomorrow and how about Saturday? I said, “Ok, what time will you be here?” After another long pause, he finally told me 10:00 or 10:30. I thanked him and said, “See you then!” I hope I was convincing enough and maybe he’ll actually show up. But I won’t hold my breath!!!!

I began the EA Active 30 day challenge tonight! It’s a fitness program for the Wii. So far, I think it’s really neat! My plan was to work out, shower, write the blog, and go to bed. Well…I was ready for the shower when Phillip told me I might as well just work out longer because the water was out! So here I was, all sweaty, and we had no water! Gross! So I did exercise longer, hoping the water would come back on quickly! I had given up and was about to “shower” by pouring 2 liters of water over my head, when THANK GOODNESS the water came back on!!! Hooray!!!

By the way, I forgot something fun…On Monday, we went through the McDonald's drive through and got beer for Steve and Cheryl!!!! How funny is that??? I had to share the pics…hilarious that this is legal! We just thought the Bubble Tea sign was funny…look how they spelled McDonald’s! Also, here’s a pic of all of us at dinner at Sunset that night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment