Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Del Sol and OPI








Yesterday, we went to the resort pool in Maho! It was really nice relaxing there. It was sort of windy and not sunny at all. It was nice to just hang out and relax though. I read in my textbook! We went to our pool in the afternoon. It was too hot to stay inside with no electricity!!!! Once the electricity was back on, I came back in and studied for awhile! I took Cheryl, Steve, and Vicki to Deep Bleu for dinner last night! I dropped them off and came back to study some. (Phillip was at school studying too.) They really enjoyed it, so Phillip and I will definitely have to go sometime! The food sounds great!

Vicki and I went on the walk this morning! Then everyone got ready and we met Phillip at 11:30, as soon as he got out of class. We went to Peg Leg Pub for lunch! Phillip loves pirates, so has really been wanting to go to this restaurant. It was really yummy! We walked around and explored the Princess Casino a little. (Peg Leg Pub is attached to that casino.) It was really nice…fun to see it!

Then we dropped Phillip back off at school to study and headed to Philipsburg to shop! We got free Del Sol bags! Sweet!!!! We found some good deals! We found OPI fingernail polish 3 for 10 dollars! OPI is usually around 9 dollars a bottle at home I think! Check out my new colors…fun for toenails here!!! Cheryl insisted on buying the polishes for me AND they all surprised me with an awesome Del Sol zip up hoodie! I had looked at it several times and just love it! Cheryl and Vicki went in without me, came back out, and handed it to me! Whoa…shocked, but awesome! Thanks guys! It’s white, has a flower on the front, and says St. Maarten. It has flowers down the side of the sleeve too. The flowers and words all turn pastel colors in the sun. So pretty! We stopped at Sunny Foods grocery store afterwards and then ordered Pizza Dan’s on the way home. Fun, busy days!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all are having a great time!! Love the OPI colors...if you were closer I'd have to borrow them. =)

    ReplyDelete