Yesterday, we drove to Cupecoy Beach. I warned them that this is a nude beach, but that it’s worth it because the views are absolutely amazing! We only saw one naked guy, so that wasn’t too bad at least! We had fun walking around and checking out the amazing views though! It started pouring while we were there and we had to wait it out in the car! When we were leaving, I noticed the rainbow flag with a naked person on the flag! Oh my!!! I took Phillip’s family to a gay nude beach!!! OOPS!
Phillip took a study break and went with us to lunch. We ate at Lee’s in Simpson Bay! The food was good, but we weren’t exactly expecting lunch to take about two and a half hours! Dang!!! Guess that’s island time for ya! (Vicki saved a few scraps of chicken for Garfield! She made a best buddy!!!!)
I did laundry in the afternoon while they relaxed at the pool. We had spaghetti, ramen noodle salad, and garlic bread for dinner. I made the garlic bread from a French bread! It’s thin and really long! It comes with half of the bread in a brown paper bag and half just sticking out of the bag. Weird I know, but everyone loves it, so we decided to try it. It was delicious!!!
Yesterday evening, it stormed again! There was thunder and lightning!!!!! That’s a first for this island! Phillip did hear thunder one other time, but I hadn’t at all! Crazy! It was raining so hard. It was really cool to watch though…it was actually coming down in sheets. It was neat!
Today, we got up early and went to Great Bay to look for shells! We found lots of neat ones! After that, we drove to Divi Little, a nearby resort, so we could snorkel at Little Bay! We had a blast snorkeling there! We saw tons of amazing fish and found sand dollars on the bottom! They were pretty deep in some spots, so we had to dive down for them! So cool!!!!
We came back for lunch here and then went to the pool for awhile this afternoon. I finished reading my chapter while I was at the pool, so am ready to write a couple of papers now. This evening, we went to BB’s for dinner. Phillip didn’t join us though. He just had a quick dinner at home to save time! Restaurants around here usually take forever! I had BBQ chicken. It was delicious!!!! They all had pork chops! BB’s didn’t have bad prices at all…definitely a neat place to go back to. BB’s is located between AUC and our apartment complex, so it’s just a short walk away.
Vicki and I made banana daiquiris this evening! They were awesome!!!! I absolutely love banana daiquiris! That was actually the first drink I ever ordered. (I was in Puerto Rico and the drinking age was 18, so I ordered it before I was 21 even! Too funny!)
We are worn out tonight, so headed to bed early!
No comments:
Post a Comment