Three years ago today, I married my best friend! Lucky me!!!! :-) I absolutely cannot believe that was three years ago! What a wonderful day, surrounded by friends and family! It was perfect!!! We celebrated today by getting Pizza Dan’s for dinner! Hehe!
Neither of us slept well last night! I have no idea what was up with that, but I’m sure hoping tonight is different! I slept till 8:00 this morning, so missed the walk! 30 minutes later, I was really glad…it was pouring down rain!!!! The 2 girls that went got absolutely soaked…but they said it was fun! Ha!
I was trying to work on a paper this morning and…YEP, the electricity went out again!!!! I kept working till I got stuck because I needed internet. Plus it was soooooo hot in here! With no fans on, there isn’t any air moving through this place. So I took a cold shower in the dark and got ready to leave for school. I had decided to go to the library to study! As soon as I was ready to leave, power came back on! Figures!!!!
I met a friend, Laura O., at the pool this afternoon and we swam laps together! Sure is more fun swimming with someone! I think we may start doing this more often! Awesome!!
Phillip and I enjoyed our Anniversary pizza dinner together! We’re gonna try to go out somewhere nicer next week, but he didn’t have time today! Block 2 is Monday, so he’s studying especially hard this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment