Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Textbook Arrived!

I got up early for tennis again this morning, but Melissa sent me a message online saying that there were puddles on the court again. So I went back to bed! I did get up an hour later for the walk though at least!

I was having fun playing on the computer, goofing off, and watching tennis after the walk. Then Phillip came home and spoiled my fun! He thought it was pretty funny to hand me my new textbook, which arrived on campus today! That meant the end of my few days of nothing but goofing off! I did read the first chapter today, so that’s a good start. Tomorrow I plan to write the first 2 papers. This class doesn’t actually start till July. I have the syllabus though, so can work ahead. I just can’t post any of the assignments to be graded till July 1st…

So I guess today was pretty normal – the WATER and the ELECTRICITY both went out AGAIN! This doesn’t really phase me that much anymore, but I still wonder what could possibly go wrong on a daily basis to make this happen? Are there tons of different problems? Or one problem that just never gets fixed right? Who knows…

No comments:

Post a Comment