I went for the walk again this morning! That is such a nice way to start out the day!! Then I studied the rest of the day. I finished the paper from last night and wrote 2 more. I really wanted to get one more finished, but my university’s online library crashed tonight. So much for the paper! Oh well, I was really starting to struggle anyway…think I’d had enough for today!
Electricity went out for 2 – 3 hours today! Ugh!!! I hate when electricity goes out!
I booked a flight today to go home in September!!! Mom, Dad, and I are planning to drive halfway to meet Sara and Andy for a few days! Sure will be great to spend some time together!!!! It seems more official now that I finally have the plane ticket!
Phillip studied at school again today…I feel like that’s all I say about him anymore. But studying is pretty much all he does! I’m proud of him for studying so much!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
ReplyDelete