I had a great start to my day! I met Melissa at Rainbow Beach Club, where she lives, and we played tennis on the brand new tennis court…which is on the roof and overlooks the ocean!!!!! It’s on top of the 6th story. It’s amazing!!!! I was totally distracted by the view! Ha! It was really fun to play tennis again! I think we’re going to start playing on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:30am!! Yikes, that’s early! She’s the one with four kids though, so that’s pretty much the only time she gets to herself, before the kids are up and before her hubby leaves for class!
Then I came home and we waited, and waited, and waited. At 2:00, they still hadn’t come. So Phillip called again! The lady told him, please be patient, someone will be there within the next hour. If not, call back. Sooooo of course the hour passed and they still hadn’t come! He called back and the lady said, they never came????? Then she explained that they had already left our area and were at the airport dropping off the swabs to be flown to Curacao to be tested. Lovely! She said she’d call us back. Someone did call back later finally and said that since he’d been sick for so long, they weren’t going to test him. But they still don’t want him going to school tomorrow since he’s still coughing and stuff. Great! Just great! (The people finally went this evening to test some friends of ours. Except they were out of swabs, so all they did was take their temp. Some help that was!)
Hopefully Phillip won’t get too behind because of missing these 2 days. It is great though because he’s catching up on tons of missed sleep! He slept till 10:00 and took a long nap later too! Hopefully that will help him to get over this completely!
I worked on my final project for class 3 all day. I believe I can finish it tomorrow! So excited about that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment