Yesterday was Semester 2, Block 2! Phillip had exams in all three classes. Rough day anyway, but especially since he’s still sick! UGH!!!! He was so glad when they were over!! (I went for the walk, then swam laps! I got lots of exercise in the morning!) Then we were LAZY the rest of the day! Phillip watched 3 movies! I watched 2 of them with him, but studied a little while he watched a third. It was so nice to be lazy! We even had the airco on all day! And we went to bed super early!!!!
Today, I went for the walk, washed clothes out by hand, and read my last chapter for class 3! Tomorrow, I hope to write my 2 papers for that section. Then all I’ll have left is the final.
I discovered something lately. I was actually searching for scholarships! (Dummy – I was so excited to start this program as quick as I could, I didn’t even think about searching sooner!) Anyway, I really couldn’t find much. But I did find the words “Scholarship for Educators” on NCU’s website. It didn’t explain and didn’t give any info. So I emailed my advisor about it, who told me to email accounting. Turns out all I had to do was email them a copy of my teacher’s license!!!! As soon as I did this, she responded saying that each class would now be $180 cheaper!!!! I was SO EXCITED, but also so mad at myself for not realizing this sooner! I have already paid for 5 classes!!!! I emailed her back though, and she agreed to credit my account $360 since two of my classes haven’t started yet. She couldn’t do the ones that I already took or am currently taking. But I’m just glad I discovered it when I did!!!! AND that she reimbursed me for the 2 July classes! NICE!!!!!! This will save me $2520 total!!!! So excited!!!!
Phillip studied at school again today, but did come home at 8:40 (way earlier than usual!) to relax and plans to go to bed early again! There is officially one student who has Swine Flu. We feel sure Phillip has it also, and that tons more probably have it! It is supposedly only contagious for the first week and he is well past that point, so there’s no point in being tested now. Just hope it goes away soon!!!!! (And that I don’t get it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment