Monday, June 8, 2009

one class down...

Well I ended up staying up till midnight last night and I DID finish my power point! So I guess I didn’t fail yesterday’s goal after all! I did proofread it this morning though and changed a couple of things. Now I have 2 classes finished!!! I’m still waiting on grades for the second class though, but got an A in the first. Awesome!

I got to sleep till 8:30 this morning. I had to supply at 9:30. I went for one class and lunch duty so was only there for a couple of hours. Lunch duty was soooo hot…walking around outside for 45 minutes in the sun. YUCK!! I came home after subbing and found that the electricity was out AGAIN! I wanted to check assignments online so went to AUC. (They have a generator, so with power, their internet was working.)

Phillip’s test was today! That was the final for a short class! Now he will be finished at 11:30 every day instead of 1:00! He has 6 weeks like that, and then will start another afternoon class for a few weeks. He is really looking forward to these 6 weeks when he only has 3 morning classes! (It’s not as nice as it sounds though…he’ll still have to study the whole rest of the day!!!)

I read a chapter and wrote a paper this afternoon/evening. Phillip studied at school. He still isn’t feeling great, but not as bad as yesterday. Hopefully he’ll recover fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment