I went for the walk this morning, then drove to Philipsburg early this afternoon. Thank goodness I left an hour and 15 minutes early, even though the drive is only supposed to be 25 minutes…it took me an hour and 10 minutes!!!! Traffic on this island is insane sometimes!!!!! So I got there just before 2:00…just in time to meet Beth (a teacher and friend from Harwood!!!) and her family, who were here for the day from a cruise ship! Neat!!! They landed here this morning and went zip-lining! Phillip and I still plan to do that someday too…I picked them up and we went to Divi Little Beach! It’s a great beach!!! We played in the waves for awhile, then headed to Front Street to do a little shopping. And of course, stop by Del Sol!!!! (They got a couple of those cool beach bags for free…nice!) I dropped them back off at 4:30 because they had to board by 5:00. Sure was fun hanging out with them! I am so glad we got to meet for the afternoon! I just wish they could have stayed longer!!!!
The drive back only took 45 minutes total and that included going to 2 stores!!!! I only spent a couple minutes in each store, but still! It was great! Traffic going the other was backed up the whole way still! Looked awful!!!! Sure glad I didn’t get stuck both ways!!!
I made taco salad for dinner tonight! It was sooooo yummy! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment