Friday, June 5, 2009

Nail Art Night!

I realized last night when I got in bed that I had forgotten to blog! Oh well, you didn’t miss much. It wasn’t that exciting of a day! :-) I skipped the walk because I wanted to finish writing a paper. Good thing too because electricity went out as soon as I had finished writing it! I would have been so upset if I couldn’t have done the research for it because of no electricity! I supplied in the afternoon for 2 math classes! I had 5 students in one of the classes and 6 in the other! Sweet!!! They had work to work on so I didn’t have to do a thing! I read my next chapter and started writing another paper while I was there! The rest of the day, I worked on homework.

Today was a little more exciting! I wrote another paper this morning. I was still writing it, but thank goodness, had just found my last source online when the power went out! Since I already had the article up on my screen, I was able to finish the paper anyway! It wasn’t out long today though, which was really nice! Then I spent the afternoon cleaning the apartment! Julia and Brittani came over this evening for manicures and pedicures! They really liked my nail art stuff! Brittani’s daughter, Jillian, is soooo cute! She’s 5 months old. She was so good all evening!!! It was fun hanging out this evening and was a great break from studying! Back to work tomorrow though…

No comments:

Post a Comment