Thursday, June 25, 2009

Visitors!!!!!

I didn’t want to write about our visitors till I knew for sure that everything was planned…and now it is! Phillip’s parents and Aunt Vicki are visiting us next month and Tina and her mom are coming in September!!!!! I am soooooo excited! I’m already planning all sorts of fun things we can do! I’m going to try to get way ahead in school work so I can goof off a ton while they’re all here! Can’t wait!!!!

I went on the walk this morning. I was supposed to go with a friend to look for sea glass after the walk, but had to cancel on her because the guy was supposed to come back this morning around 11:00 to fix the water heater. I figured I’d be cancelling for nothing…sure enough, he didn’t come! But I couldn’t take any chances and not be here in case he actually came. He did call though. He’s supposed to come tomorrow morning. I have no idea what time, so guess I’ll have to skip the walk in case he comes before 9:15. That kind of makes me mad because I’m sure he probably won’t come till later (if at all)!

I read a chapter this afternoon and wrote another paper. I also heated up water on the stove again to wash dishes this evening. That’s seriously a pain!

1 comment: