Sunday, June 7, 2009

we pray for the safety of our island...

We both slept in till 9:45 this morning!!!! It was wonderful!!! That was the first time in a LONG time that we’ve slept late! Phillip has been at school studying all day. He has a test tomorrow!!! (The bad part is that he’s not feeling well…what a terrible time to get sick!!!!) :-(

My goal for the day was to write a paper, swim laps, go to church, and do my final project (a power point presentation) for my second class. I got most of it done…I wrote the paper late morning/early afternoon. Then I totally enjoyed swimming 30 laps at the pool! I want to try to start swimming laps more often. I seriously need to make that a habit! I went to church by myself…first time doing that on the island! I went to Simpson Bay though, so didn’t have far to go at least. I didn’t mind it really. I enjoyed church, like usual! They prayed “Now that hurricane season is upon us, we pray for the safety of our island.” I bet this prayer is said weekly from now on! This evening, I worked on the power point. I don’t have it finished, so guess I failed my goal. But I do have all of the information for it, so the worst part is done. Now I just have to design it and make it fancy! Tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment